MoneyBox has established a framework of policies, terms and conditions that govern your interaction with the software and with the documents and services MoneyBox provides.
Read this document carefully before accessing MoneyBox software, try or use the Program. By accessing or using any part of the Program or Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree with all terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use the Program, the Site and associated services. The MBU reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions of Use without previous notice.
A breach of this Agreement will result in the cancellation of your account. You agree to use the product and associated services at your own risk. Make sure that you keep track of any changes by regularly visiting our Legal page.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are effective for all subscribers and pre-existing users from the launch date on or after that date.
- The Program is provided “as it is”. MBU doesn’t warrant that the Program will be error free or that your access will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that downloading the program, obtaining content, accessing and using MoneyBox at your own risk.
- You understand that by using the program your data travels through networks (Internet). The quality and the reliability of data transfer depend on these networks.
- MoneyBox support is provided by email only to owners of active subscriptions.
- You expressly agree that the MBU will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, negligent or accidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Program.
- The subscription model is available for users above 14 years of age.
- The program can be downloaded through Apple Store. The service can be subscribed on www.MoneyBoxplanet.com/subcribe using the payment methods available, and in accordance with the rates presented.
- As part of the subscription process, the user shall pay all fees due to MBU, unless otherwise specified, as well as VAT and other applicable taxes, related to the acquisition, published at www.MoneyBoxplanet.com. MBU can change these rates at any time in its sole discretion.
- The user must provide valid information during the subscription process, including name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested.
- After testing stage, subscription plans are available. The user chooses the most appropriate one for own needs and context.
- The user is responsible for the content under its login, hosted by him or others on his behalf. MBU is not responsible for the content of their account.
- All material and data on user login belongs to the user and MBU does not have any intellectual property rights over data stored.
- MoneyBox offers the user a digital BOX in which he can collect, organize and analyze all his financial data, statements and Bills in a friendly and distinct interface.
- By downloading the program, you consent to receive email communications related to the Service, and you may at any time remove your subscription.
- After downloading and registering an account, the user can decide whether he will work on his own Box or run the application with a testing Box. In the testing environment the User can interact with, look can see and feel the application, how it works and verifies available features.
- After user-creating process, the subscriber can use his own box to create more BOXES for different purposes/financial realities/entities, and each BOX has is own specific subscription plan.
- MoneyBox registered users receive confirmation e-mail with this information: “Your user account has been successfully created. You will shortly receive an email containing a temporary password you can use to login”. One login and password allows the user to access and subscribe to an unlimited number of BOXES.
- MBU reserves the right to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It shall be entirely the user’s responsibility to periodically check this Agreement. MoneyBox may integrate new features into the program. Such new features and / or services are subject to these terms and conditions.
Copyrights for Documents, Software, Tests
MoneyBox software offers a unique approach to personal finances and control. The service allows every user to collect, organize, and analyse his/her financial health. The features available are going to increase, depending on the development pipeline and usability demands. A testing environment is available as well as several plans and prices in place depending on the nature of the service, features access and the volume of documents integrated.
MoneyBox application operates in a freemium model for live. If the user wants to regularly use the application and its automated capabilities there are two different subscriptions available. The prices are as follows:
Premium Plan: 29,99 euros/year
These options are directly customized by MoneyBox and are a consequence of the number of features available, the number of documents and sources of documents in place, the number of boxes subscribed, and/or any other criteria that MoneyBox sets in its commercial offer. MoneyBox can change the subscriptions packages, features and prices. Every change will immediately be made public. MoneyBox has the right to change and adapt the pricing policy to meet market demands, without previous announcements.
MoneyBox trademarks and logos are governed by the trademark license.
The MoneyBox Privacy sets expectations about how MoneyBox will make use of information gathered during the course of your interactions with our software. MoneyBox works to ensure that people can interact with the application with confidence.
Customer Satisfaction and Refund Policies
MoneyBox success depends on customer satisfaction. We strive for extraordinary performance in every area of our business. We will only have satisfied customers when we understand their preferences, and when our performance in every area is aligned to meet or exceed these expectations. MoneyBox refunds every user after 7 days past the subscription date. After 7 days, MoneyBox wont be able to refund any of the purchased subscriptions.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Software are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of MoneyBox. The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Web site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Caches of MoneyBox materials should comply with the “maximum time to live” information provided with the materials. After such materials have expired they should not be served from caches without first validating the contents of the MoneyBox Site.
Notifications of claimed infringement may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you knowingly misrepresent that material or your activity is infringing, you may be subject to liability for damages.
It is the site’s policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of repeat infringers.